With Camer Pro, you get a few options when it comes to the site title, description, and logo. Your options are:
- Site Title with Site Description (Tagline) and logo
- Site Title with Site Description
- Site Title with Logo
- Your own logo
Regarding the logo, if you want the logo to sit along side of the site title, I would recommend using a very small logo. For reference, the demo site logo is 67x53px in size.
I won’t go through each one as each one is really self-explanatory and your choices are found in the “Site Identity” tab of the customizer.
Of course, you can disable everything and simply upload your own custom logo.
Add Your Logo
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Site Identity
- Look for the “Logo” setting and then upload your logo.
- Hide your site title and/or site description if you just want to show the logo.
- Click “Save & Publish“