This is a very easy tutorial to help you setup your own copyright name. Please note that this is not a linked name, but simply adds text to the footer copyright line. By default, this is left empty, or you may see “Your Name Here” instead:
Set Your Copyright
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic Settings
- Find the Copyright field and type in your company or personal name.
- Click “Save & Publish” at the top.
Remove the Theme Credit Line
If you love this theme and want to support us, you are welcome to keep the Theme by Blogging Theme Styles lin in your footer, but you can also remove it by unchecking the box.
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Options
- Look for the “Show Theme By…” setting and uncheck the box
- Click “Save & Publish” at the top of the customizer