Part of the front page template contains a section to display Icon Boxes:
You get 3 icon boxes, each are customizable using the available settings in the customizer. How you customize your boxes will be up to you as you can enable/disable each element:
- Introduction Content
New Font Awesome Icon Library
The icons used in this theme are based on Font Awesome version 5.0, so the icon classes we will be using are going to be a bit different to what you might be accustomed to. To read more about the icon font changes with the new version, check out Font Awesome 5.0 or go directly to their icon reference page. Click on an icon which takes you to a page that gives you the different methods of using the icon.
So if you want to use that icon, copy the far fa-address-book part of the code and paste it into your icon box.
Create Your Icon Boxes
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Front Page Template >> Icon Boxes
- Show the Icon Boxes by going to the “Show Icon Boxes Section” setting:
- Enter in your icon choice (visit the font awesome website link above). For example, the format will be fas fa-shopping-cart
- Enter in a title for your icon box:
- Enter in an introduction for your icon box:
- Add a background colour to your icon box:
- Add a colour to your icon:
- Add a background colour for your icon:
- Set your iconbox text colour (title and content)
- Set your iconbox button label:
- Set your iconbox button link (replace the # with a full URL link)
- Set your icon box button colours:
- Repeat setps 1 to 11 for the remaining two icon boxes.
- Click “Save & Publish“