You get a couple options when it comes to the site title and logo.
Your options are:
- Text based site title
- Use your own logo to replace the site title
Regarding the logo, I would recommend keeping the size around 300×150 px in size.
I won’t go through each one as each one is really self-explanatory and your choices are found in the “Site Identity” tab of the customizer.
Of course, you can disable everything and simply upload your own custom logo.
Add Your Logo
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Site Identity
- Look for the “Logo” setting and then upload your logo.
- Hide your site title and/or site description if you just want to show the logo. You can also change the colours for your title and tagline.
- If you want to adjust the height of your header area, you can do that from this setting:
- Click “Save & Publish“