With Typit Pro, you get a couple options when it comes to the site title and logo. Your options are:
- Text based site title having a black background
- Use your own logo to replace the site title
Regarding the logo, I would recommend using a very small logo, something around 200×50 px in size; this theme however, was created to look better with the text based site title.
I won’t go through each one as each one is really self-explanatory and your choices are found in the “Site Identity” tab of the customizer.
Of course, you can disable everything and simply upload your own custom logo.
Add Your Logo
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Site Identity
- Look for the “Logo” setting and then upload your logo.
- Hide your site title and/or site description if you just want to show the logo.
- Click “Save & Publish“