We understand that not everyone may be happy with their theme and for that reason we give up to seven (7) days from the date of purchase to request a refund* for single theme purchases. Memberships will not be refunded. Refund requests must be submitted via a support ticket. Upon requesting a refund, please note that it can take up to three business days for us to fulfill your request.
Note that you can test most of our themes using their free versions before purchasing or you can view the online demos of the paid versions.
In any case, when processing a refund, we reserve the right to keep up to 5% of the total amount that you originally paid as our payment gateways have changed their terms and now keep their processing fees during refunds, and we must pay those fees when refunding. We believe that their terms are unfair and, unfortunately, cause situations like this.
*Please provide details for requesting a refund so that we can make sure that improvements are made.
We work hard and have families to support, and since we deal with digital products, we will not accept a refund request in the following cases:
- Memberships of any kind will not be refunded. You may submit a refund request only for single theme purchases.
- Should a free version of a theme exist, make sure to try it prior to buying the Pro version. If the free version has been tried prior to purchasing the Pro theme, no refund can be given as the free version should have given you enough of a sample for you to have decided to buy the Pro version.
- No refunds will be given for buyer’s remorse. We will honor a refund request if you are truly dissatisfied with the theme.
- No refunds will be given if it’s an issue we can fix. This also means that you must give us time to fix your issue. If we are unable to fix the problem, we will fulfill your request and give you a refund, even after 7 days, as long as your original request for a refund was lodged within 7 days after the moment of purchase.
- No refund requests are accepted after 7 days of purchase.
After a refund is given, you relinquish all rights to the theme you had purchased, being a digital product, and will cease to use it. You will delete it from your WordPress installation, your computer, and anywhere else that you have it stored. Should you continue using it, no updates will be given to you, nor any support. If you experience any security issue with your theme, we would take no responsibility. We regularly update our themes to prevent bugs and security issues from affecting our products. We also introduce new features to improve our themes. Requesting and receiving a refund, within 7 days of purchase for single theme purchases, ensures that no updates will be given to you.