This theme introduces a feature that lets you adjust the width of your web page to give you a boxed layout. You can go as low as 960px in width and up to 2560px.
NOTE: Since version 2.0.2, we removed a few other width settings due to problems. However, we kept the page and the slider/banner settings.
To give you an idea of what this can do, here is an example when changing the “Page Width” setting:
Current settings are:
- Page Width – gives you the ability to have a boxed layout style that can show the page background
- The Header – gives you the ability to change the width of the top header where your logo and main menu are
- Banner – if you use a banner or slider (in the banner sidebar position), you can change the width
There is one more that is found in the Slider Settings tab, which lets you adjust the slider width–but this is only available when you use the built-in post slider.
Set Your Widths
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Layout Settings
- Look for each of the sliding bar settings and change the ones you want. As you make changes, you will see the live preview window display the widths as you move the slider bar.
- Click “Save & Publish“